Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Escapades Of A Woman-Based on Some True Events

Rise of the Novel...."Escapades Of A Woman" Based Upon some true Events. Let me introduce myself as the author Poizon Ivy. It has taken me 7yrs to write and complete this AMAZING project! This is truly a BLESSING! I have been inspired by tons of women from all various backgrounds to become a women's author; an author who bases my books on either some true stories OR all truth. Women have so many stories to tell and I've prayed for God to give me the strength to write true stories in such a way that it connects women all over the world. I want women to learn from other women and utilize your strengths and leverage our opportunities to our daughters. Get ready ladies and gentlemen to engulf yourselves in this first book of many books to come..."Escapades Of A Women".  COMING SOON!


No comments:

Post a Comment