Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Let's Talk About the Fashion of Shoes

He loves the way I walk. He told me the slight bend in my knees makes him quiver. When he steps back he watches; left to right my peach sways with a slight jiggle. My legs look taller even leaner. I am the black stallion-they call me. Not because of my color. Im slightly caramel with a touch of brown suga. Watch. Imagine. Look at the muscles flex as I walk. My stacks give me the ultimate gratification. Hmmm...you are sexy. I am marching around the house passing the 6ft mirrors watching my shoes work. Work Judy work, I say. Let me do my runway walk.

How did you get this way? Your creator is immaculate-crazy even. There has to be a lot rattling around up there to design one of the sexiest things that goes on a women's body. Who knew that this-shoe, that this accessory to my foot would create such a masterpiece that I would love; that I would use in creating my fantasies, my dancing, work, and play. My toe clevage attracts all types. It can make showing some clevage exceptable in the eyes of your peers, that is if you even care what people think. I have dreams of which of you I want. Red, black, silver-oh I just don't know. Maybe I feel like a wedge, a stiletto, or maybe some sexy strappy flats. Can I find weird shoes, traditional shoes, or even shoes with color? I can find all of these if I really try hard. I don't want to look older than I am. No pointy kitten heels; shoes that remind me of a witch. I want my man to look at me with live images that only he can touch but others can imagine.

Espadrilles are a nice medium for those who cannot wear stacks. They can have a casual or dressy look with skirts, dresses, and even crops. Try a pop of color to give your espadrilles some life and your feet will thank you. Your feet will get so much attention and you will meet women who want what you have. Don't worry ladies. Designers make more than one pair! There is enough badd girl to go around.

Flats are a great little thing because sometimes women prefer to be comfortable and others have foot problems. Maybe you are in the category of being more sutle. Some women do not want to be noticed so you wear very off-putting shoes. They may have holes, don't match, dirty, or just a bad style. Remember shoes are still supposed to do something for you. A lot of people say beauty is pain and it can ring true. This will only work if you can walk in them. If you are walking in baby steps and you are limping as if somebody hit you then you will not look beautiful. Take the shoes off! Please-I beg you, don't let your shoes talk to you if you can help. And if you can afford it buy another pair. Don't be ghetto and try to glue your shoe together where people can see the homemade work that you did.

Be a good sport now and pass this along. Stay tuned for more shoe talk and websites!

No comments:

Post a Comment