Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Love Fashion:Get the Inside Scoop

My experience has taken me on a journey of fashion,the sex of fashion , and the art of wardrobing from a retail perspective. The way you shop and how you shop has an effect on how you feel, what you think about you, what others think about you, and how the retail stylist views you.

I have helped many near and far find their inner style and beauty; to teach how to flatter your body according to your style. Even though ive never Blogged before, I can see this becoming addictive because I care so much about YOU! So, here I am ready to service you as so many have encouraged me to start a Blog.

How do conclude your personal style? What about if you want to change your style? How do you consider what to change it to? Well many things should be taken into consideration. If you are a plain ol' gal then try some color or prints. If you are a wild flower and want to tone it down utlize more base colors with a pop of color or a nice toned down print. If you are a sex pot and love showing your boobs or a little thigh, then you could find a happy length of one to two inches above the knee. The tops you choose should be figure flattering and fitted.

Some fashionista's out there like their clothes loose and juicy and just cannot stand for clothes to be constricting, then find tops that are generously cut but your bottom half needs to tailored. This look keeps this fashionista comfy, pretty, and her figure is flattered.

I remember helping a guest who was long and lean like me. Beautiful brown skin with hair to match her statue. She couldnt help the long monkey arms that God gave her. While trying on tops she would get sizes too big in order for the sleeves to be longer. i told her, "Absolutely not! " I did not want her to look like a potoato sack. I showed her ways to cuff the sleeves or even put a tact in the sleeve so that all the way around her body looked flattered and her arms were happy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment